In the preparation of this site every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible. Nonetheless, inadvertent errors can occur and applicable laws, rules and regulations may change.
The information contained in this site is general and is not intended to serve as advice (whether legal, financial or professional). No warranty is given in relation to the accuracy or reliability of any information. Users should not act or fail to act on the basis of information contained herein. Users are encouraged to consult with Aspiron Consulting Group professional advisers for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision.
Aspiron Consulting Group does not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence to provide financial product advice under the Corporation Act 2001. The materials included in this website (including any attachments, publications, or literature) cover general tax information which is only one of the factors to consider when making a decision on a financial product. Users seeking financial product advice should contact a person who is licensed under the Corporation Act 2001 (Cth).
Aspiron Consulting Group, its directors, employees, consultants and contractors disclaim all and any liability to any person in respect of anything or in consequence of anything done or omitted to be done by any person or user in reliance, whether whole or partial, upon any information contained herein.
(c) Copyright 2008 Aspiron Consulting Group. All rights reserved.
No part of the text or graphics on this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including by photocopying, facsimile transmission, recording, re-keying or using any information, storage and retrieval system, without the prior permission in writing from Aspiron Consulting Group. Request for permission or further information should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic addresses are published on this site for professional communications only and do not constitute an invitation to send unsolicited commercial emails which do not relate to Aspiron Consulting Group's business.
Certain links on the site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Aspiron Consulting Group has no control. Aspiron Consulting Group makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or any other aspect of the information contained on such servers or the timely, accurate or complete transmittal of such information. No responsibility is taken for any information or services which may appear on any linked website.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
What our clients say
- I wish to advise that I have had business dealings with Aspiron Consulting Group spanning a period of in excess of two years, in particular with Mr Alan Leung.
I have always found Alan to be polite, courteous, efficient and helpful in all dealings I've had with him and would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an honest, reliable and very effective accountant.
Jenny Coco JP. – Practice Manager, Top-To-Toe Health
- We have only dealt with Aspiron Consulting Group for a short time, but have already built great rapport with Alan.
He has made a substantial difference to our business in such a short time and would highly recommend Aspiron to any one of our clients.
Melissa Karatjas – Director, Real Estate Careers Development
- Firstly the most impressive aspect of our dealings so far has been the prompt responses to any queries we have had. The speed of the reply has exceeded expectations. Also the content of the replies have also been written where I, someone not with an accounting background can understand.
Your help with our recent change to our internal accounting methods was invaluable. The information you provided was exactly what was required to implement the change.
The solutions you suggested were supported by methods you provided. Most importantly we could incorporate these methods into our day to day running.
John Luwor – Director, Integrated Health
- One of the main attractions with Aspiron is that their fees are fixed and in that it also includes opportunities for me to sit down with my accountant to discuss real tax planning. I was immediately impressed not only by Alan's accounting knowledge and experience, but also his depth of knowledge for health professionals.Obviously, Alan does “ know his stuff” when it comes to tax, accounting strategies and tax planning, but I also find him to be pro-active in understanding our business and how it the entity can move forward and grow.
Vincent Chan, Physiotherapist
- I have found the accounting services of Alan Leung to be highly professional, focused on quality client service and very responsive. A welcome addition to our team of business advisors.
Megan Fraser – Director, Global Learning Synergy