The demands placed on today's finance departments are much higher than that of five to 10 years ago. It is not uncommon for a finance function to have to concurrently manage its routine reporting process, ensure debtors and creditors are managed, cash reserved monitored, tax payments made, and generate routine and ad hoc real time value adding reports for Management. The effectiveness of a finance function directly affects the operation of the business.
Leading finance functions find themselves able to fully integrate into the day to day running of the company's main business. Apart from possessing the required technical skills, the finance team is also required to know the needs of the business in order to maximise their value add.
Immediate challenges faced by today's Chief Financial Officers ("CFO") include the need for improving process quality, reducing process cycle times, effective use of staff skills, all with limited headcount and financial resources made available by Management.
Aspiron Consulting Group has the expertise and experience in assisting CFOs and CEOs to extract maximum value from their finance function. Our emphasis is to integrate people, process and technology in a way which optimally align with overall business strategies and objectives.
We will carefully analyse the current state and design a holistic solution to achieve your objectives. However, we do not only make a recommendation and walk away. We also assist you in implementing the solution to ensure that you get the job done. We know that you own the project and we simply assist you to achieve your criteria. We also work with CFOs on an ongoing basis to fine-tune their finance functions to ensure they make maximum contribution to the business.
What our clients say
- I wish to advise that I have had business dealings with Aspiron Consulting Group spanning a period of in excess of two years, in particular with Mr Alan Leung.
I have always found Alan to be polite, courteous, efficient and helpful in all dealings I've had with him and would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an honest, reliable and very effective accountant.
Jenny Coco JP. – Practice Manager, Top-To-Toe Health
- We have only dealt with Aspiron Consulting Group for a short time, but have already built great rapport with Alan.
He has made a substantial difference to our business in such a short time and would highly recommend Aspiron to any one of our clients.
Melissa Karatjas – Director, Real Estate Careers Development
- Firstly the most impressive aspect of our dealings so far has been the prompt responses to any queries we have had. The speed of the reply has exceeded expectations. Also the content of the replies have also been written where I, someone not with an accounting background can understand.
Your help with our recent change to our internal accounting methods was invaluable. The information you provided was exactly what was required to implement the change.
The solutions you suggested were supported by methods you provided. Most importantly we could incorporate these methods into our day to day running.
John Luwor – Director, Integrated Health
- One of the main attractions with Aspiron is that their fees are fixed and in that it also includes opportunities for me to sit down with my accountant to discuss real tax planning. I was immediately impressed not only by Alan's accounting knowledge and experience, but also his depth of knowledge for health professionals.Obviously, Alan does “ know his stuff” when it comes to tax, accounting strategies and tax planning, but I also find him to be pro-active in understanding our business and how it the entity can move forward and grow.
Vincent Chan, Physiotherapist
- I have found the accounting services of Alan Leung to be highly professional, focused on quality client service and very responsive. A welcome addition to our team of business advisors.
Megan Fraser – Director, Global Learning Synergy