Meet Our Team
Alan Leung B.Bus (Acc)., B.Comp., M.Tax., FCA., CTA., CPA.
Alan is the Founder and Managing Director of Aspiron Consulting Group. Alan began his professional career in taxation and management consulting in 1996 and had worked in two of “Big 4” top global accounting firms both within Australia and abroad. Alan’s speciality is in corporate and business taxation consulting and he regularly services clients across industries such as mining, manufacturing, distribution, financial services, IT Consulting, health, professional services and high-net worth individuals.
In his spare time, Alan also works for the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia as a Focus Session Leader and examiner in their graduate Chartered Accountants Program.
David Wilson B.Ec., CA
David, the Principal of David Wilson Business Services, has worked continuously in Chartered Accounting practices for more than 25 years, and before joining Aspiron Consulting Group as an independent associate, worked at Ernst & Young and WHK Horwath.
David specialises in providing accounting, taxation and consulting services including to retired partners of one of the four major accounting firms, publicly listed companies, multi-national corporations, medium sized enterprises and high net worth individuals.
Ee Lin Sim M.Com (Fin.), M.Prof.Acc, B.Sc., CPA.
Ee Lin joined our practice in 2010 and has recently completed her Master of Commerce and Master of Professional Accounting with RMIT University. An experienced and qualified CPA, Ee Lin specialises in accounting and compliance services for medium sized businesses and high net worth individuals.
Prior to joining the Aspiron Group, Ee Lin held several roles with various multi-national financial institutions in advising and relationship capacities.
Joletta Lai B.Bus., B.A.
Joletta joined our practice since day one and assists the practice in data entry, analyses, research, client liaison and practice management.
Prior to taking break from her professional career to raise a family, Joletta worked in the fashion industry in a management position and more recently in a well-known furniture manufacturer as a Sales and Marketing Analyst.
What our clients say
- I wish to advise that I have had business dealings with Aspiron Consulting Group spanning a period of in excess of two years, in particular with Mr Alan Leung.
I have always found Alan to be polite, courteous, efficient and helpful in all dealings I've had with him and would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an honest, reliable and very effective accountant.
Jenny Coco JP. – Practice Manager, Top-To-Toe Health
- We have only dealt with Aspiron Consulting Group for a short time, but have already built great rapport with Alan.
He has made a substantial difference to our business in such a short time and would highly recommend Aspiron to any one of our clients.
Melissa Karatjas – Director, Real Estate Careers Development
- Firstly the most impressive aspect of our dealings so far has been the prompt responses to any queries we have had. The speed of the reply has exceeded expectations. Also the content of the replies have also been written where I, someone not with an accounting background can understand.
Your help with our recent change to our internal accounting methods was invaluable. The information you provided was exactly what was required to implement the change.
The solutions you suggested were supported by methods you provided. Most importantly we could incorporate these methods into our day to day running.
John Luwor – Director, Integrated Health
- One of the main attractions with Aspiron is that their fees are fixed and in that it also includes opportunities for me to sit down with my accountant to discuss real tax planning. I was immediately impressed not only by Alan's accounting knowledge and experience, but also his depth of knowledge for health professionals.Obviously, Alan does “ know his stuff” when it comes to tax, accounting strategies and tax planning, but I also find him to be pro-active in understanding our business and how it the entity can move forward and grow.
Vincent Chan, Physiotherapist
- I have found the accounting services of Alan Leung to be highly professional, focused on quality client service and very responsive. A welcome addition to our team of business advisors.
Megan Fraser – Director, Global Learning Synergy