Tax Structuring and Planning
Did you know that tax can be the biggest impost in your business? Appropriate tax structuring and planning is essential in both business and personal investment decisions.
Appropriate tax structuring is not just about ensuring paying the least amount of tax but also to managing tax risks and maximising tax opportunities.
Aspiron Consulting Group has the expertise in assisting you to carefully plan taxation strategies to achieve the most advantageous tax outcome for your business. We prefer to work with our clients upfront so that we can maximise the tax effectiveness of the transaction.
Some of the areas that we routinely consult include:
- Establishment and transformation of business structures (e.g. company / trust / partnerships)
- Reviewing income and capital gains tax issues
- Review fixed asset registers to maximise depreciation claims
- Loans to company shareholders and related entities (Division 7A Rules)
- Employment benefits and FBT
- Personal Services Income Rules
- Franking account management
- Maximise tax effectiveness of one-off or ongoing business transactions
What our clients say
- I wish to advise that I have had business dealings with Aspiron Consulting Group spanning a period of in excess of two years, in particular with Mr Alan Leung.
I have always found Alan to be polite, courteous, efficient and helpful in all dealings I've had with him and would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an honest, reliable and very effective accountant.
Jenny Coco JP. – Practice Manager, Top-To-Toe Health
- We have only dealt with Aspiron Consulting Group for a short time, but have already built great rapport with Alan.
He has made a substantial difference to our business in such a short time and would highly recommend Aspiron to any one of our clients.
Melissa Karatjas – Director, Real Estate Careers Development
- Firstly the most impressive aspect of our dealings so far has been the prompt responses to any queries we have had. The speed of the reply has exceeded expectations. Also the content of the replies have also been written where I, someone not with an accounting background can understand.
Your help with our recent change to our internal accounting methods was invaluable. The information you provided was exactly what was required to implement the change.
The solutions you suggested were supported by methods you provided. Most importantly we could incorporate these methods into our day to day running.
John Luwor – Director, Integrated Health
- One of the main attractions with Aspiron is that their fees are fixed and in that it also includes opportunities for me to sit down with my accountant to discuss real tax planning. I was immediately impressed not only by Alan's accounting knowledge and experience, but also his depth of knowledge for health professionals.Obviously, Alan does “ know his stuff” when it comes to tax, accounting strategies and tax planning, but I also find him to be pro-active in understanding our business and how it the entity can move forward and grow.
Vincent Chan, Physiotherapist
- I have found the accounting services of Alan Leung to be highly professional, focused on quality client service and very responsive. A welcome addition to our team of business advisors.
Megan Fraser – Director, Global Learning Synergy