Why Aspiron Consulting?
7 Reasons Why We Are Different
Backed up by over four decades of tax and management consulting experience in Australia and overseas, Aspiron Consulting Group is best placed to service your business and taxation needs. We believe that the following seven points truly differentiate us from our competitors:
1. One dedicated professional as your advisor and point of contact
2. We prefer to agree our fees up front, where possible, and as such you always know how much you are paying - no surprises
3. Independent sounding board for business decisions, without turning on the fee meter
4. We guarantee a maximum initial response time of 36 hours if we miss your call
5. We believe in a simple and no-nonsense approach on our advice. We aim at structuring our advice in simple language that you can understand
6. We take an honest approach in providing advice - we have the courage to tell you things you don't want to hear
7. Like many of our clients, we are also a small business and as such we understand the challenges our clients are facing. However, we have worked with some of the largest organisations in Australia to know the issues that our clients are face as they grow.
What our clients say
- I wish to advise that I have had business dealings with Aspiron Consulting Group spanning a period of in excess of two years, in particular with Mr Alan Leung.
I have always found Alan to be polite, courteous, efficient and helpful in all dealings I've had with him and would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an honest, reliable and very effective accountant.
Jenny Coco JP. – Practice Manager, Top-To-Toe Health
- We have only dealt with Aspiron Consulting Group for a short time, but have already built great rapport with Alan.
He has made a substantial difference to our business in such a short time and would highly recommend Aspiron to any one of our clients.
Melissa Karatjas – Director, Real Estate Careers Development
- Firstly the most impressive aspect of our dealings so far has been the prompt responses to any queries we have had. The speed of the reply has exceeded expectations. Also the content of the replies have also been written where I, someone not with an accounting background can understand.
Your help with our recent change to our internal accounting methods was invaluable. The information you provided was exactly what was required to implement the change.
The solutions you suggested were supported by methods you provided. Most importantly we could incorporate these methods into our day to day running.
John Luwor – Director, Integrated Health
- One of the main attractions with Aspiron is that their fees are fixed and in that it also includes opportunities for me to sit down with my accountant to discuss real tax planning. I was immediately impressed not only by Alan's accounting knowledge and experience, but also his depth of knowledge for health professionals.Obviously, Alan does “ know his stuff” when it comes to tax, accounting strategies and tax planning, but I also find him to be pro-active in understanding our business and how it the entity can move forward and grow.
Vincent Chan, Physiotherapist
- I have found the accounting services of Alan Leung to be highly professional, focused on quality client service and very responsive. A welcome addition to our team of business advisors.
Megan Fraser – Director, Global Learning Synergy